No matter what road you have walked or journey you have traveled, we are so glad that God has led you to this website at this exact moment!
If you choose to visit Grace Church, you need to know that you will be among friends. Authentic relationships and spiritual growth is what we’re all about. Everything we do is created with the intention of giving you an opportunity to learn who God is and discover His plan for your life.
Whether you’re single; married; single again; with or without children; or an empty nester there’s a place for you at Grace. Come on in…we’ll save you a seat!
To get a feel for who we are and the kind of church we want to be, take a look at the video below.
The mission of Grace Church is expressed through a single statement:
We exist "to love, to learn, to lead...changing lives for Christ."
This means we exist to encourage every person to build their relationship with God through three biblical areas.
From this simple statement, we define what we intend to do as a church. It serves as a directing force and assists us toward success in every aspect of our church.
To Love - Matthew 22:34-40
- We value seeking to love God without limit - nothing takes priority over God.
- We value loving and accepting others unconditionally.
- We value developing God-centered families and helping them raise children who love God and others.
- We value developing real friendships with lasting commitments among our church family.
- We value investing in relationships beyond our church family.
To Learn - James 1:21-25
- We value helping people learn the scriptures in order to transform hearts and lives.
- We value Bible-based teaching that is innovative, flexible and culturally relevant.
- We value the lifelong pursuit of growing more like Christ.
- We value ministries that allow people to experience changing lives for Christ.
To Lead - Luke 14:16-24
- We value developing a servant's heart and utilizing one's unique giftedness.
- We value inviting all people to enter and grow in their personal relationship with God.
- We value identifying, training and empowering leaders in the church.
- On Scripture Open or Close
- On God Open or Close
On Jesus Christ Open or Close
We believe Jesus Christ is the eternal God in human form, conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of a virgin named Mary. We believe Jesus lived a sinless life, died to pay for all sins, rose again the third day, and ascended to heaven.
On the Holy Spirit Open or Close
We believe the Holy Spirit is the eternal God, indwelling and sealing the believer at the moment of salvation. We believe the Holy Spirit teaches the believer God's Word, transforms them into the image of Christ, and gives spiritual gifts to be used according to Scripture to glorify God.
On Satan Open or Close
We believe Satan is a spiritual being which was lifted up in pride, rebelled against God with his angels, and opposes God’s work today. We believe his defeat and destiny were sealed by the work of Christ on the cross.
On Genesis Open or Close
We believe Genesis is not allegorical or figurative. We believe God created the universe, and created Adam in His image, but Adam sinned through the free will God gave him. We believe people inherit Adam’s sinful nature and become sinners in experience, for which the wages are death.
On Salvation Open or Close
We believe salvation is by God's grace alone, received through faith in the death and resurrection of Christ, and by calling on Jesus as Lord. We believe salvation is being born spiritually into God’s family, which cannot be reversed or lost, because it is kept by the power of God.
On the Church Open or Close
We believe the church is the body of believers who are spiritually connected worldwide. We believe the local church is an assembly God calls together to accomplish Christ’s work in this world, by observing the ordinances of baptism and communion, and equipping believers to minister.
On Christ's Return Open or Close
We believe Jesus will return again to earth to reign. We believe that before Christ’s return, all genuine believers will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, and the world will experience a period of tribulation.
On Eternity Open or Close
We believe all people will spend eternity with Christ or separated from Him. We believe those without Christ wait in Hell for the day of final judgment. We believe those with Christ wait with Jesus for their resurrection and eternal inheritance.
Grace Church is unique. We have unique DNA that makes us the church we are, and drives us to be the church we want to be someday. Our long-term vision is to become a modern day expression of the ancient church of Antioch that is described in the book of Acts.
We have seven core values that are drawn directly from the story of the original Church of Antioch.
An “Antiochian Church” is a Church/Place of…
- A: Allowing Risks (Acts 11:19-20)
- N: Numerous Life-Changes (Acts 11:21,24,26)
- T: Team Leadership (Acts 13:1-2, 15:35)
- I: Intentional Multiplication (Acts 14:26-27)
- O: Outward Focus (Acts 13:3-4)
- C: Christ’s Presence (Acts 11:22-23)
- H: High Generosity (Acts 11:27-30)