- What to Expect
Well you have hit the Visit page! We hope that means you are thinking about joining us!
Grace offers five identical services each weekend.
Saturday: 4:30 and 6pm
Sunday: 8, 9:30, and 11am
You can also worship online from anywhere in the world during all services.
Children’s classes are available during all services (nursery – 5th grade).
Our middle and high school students meet weekly on Sundays at 5pm.
We are located at the intersection of 159th Street and Antioch in Overland Park, KS.
We could ramble on about everything you can expect when you visit Grace, but we thought we would let you get a little glimpse yourself. Check out our “What to Expect” video below!
A couple things to take note of that might be helpful:
- We’re pretty casual here…feel free to dress up, but jeans are just fine.
- No time to stop for coffee on your way in? No worries, complementary beverages await you.
- We know you’ll never want to leave, but our weekend services last approximately one hour.
- Feel free to belt it out or just listen to the live “non-traditional” music with our Worship Band.
- Care is available for individuals with special needs (both adult and children) during services.
- Be prepared to leave inspired after hearing the biblically based messages that are relevant to your daily life.