Women’s Grace Study – Uninvited
This study begins on January 24. With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, this 6-week study helps readers release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by:
– Embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
– Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
– Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
– Stop feeling left out and start believing that “set apart” does not mean “set aside.”
– End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
This study is led by Steph White. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!